19:00 – 19:30 Break
19:30 – 20:00 Speaker Jeffrey (Prague, Czech Republic, 20 years in ACA, WSO Board member) “Recovery and Service”
20:00 – 21:30 ACA meeting
- Alexander (Moscow, Russia, 5 years in ACA) “1 Step. Way of Recovery”
- Majbrit (Svendborg, Denmark, 7 years, WSO Board member) “Working the program on a daily basis, using the tools given too us”
- Liisa (Polvijärvi, Finland, 18 years) “The experience of Finnish ACA: The importance of unity”
- Katya A. (Moscow, Russia, 8 years) “Benefits of Recovery: Talk, Trust, Feel!”
14:30 – 15:30 Lunch
- “Newcomers meeting”
- “Recovery results”
- “Couple Relationship in Recovery”, Panel Discussion. Katya A. + Anton K., Liisa + Timppa
- ACA literature translation workshop.
17:00 – 17:30 Break
- “The Tool Bag”
- “Bring Our Program at Work”
- “Become Our Own Loving Parent”
- European business meeting about service and cooperation in Europe.
Donation for 3 days is 600 RUR (Russian Roubles). It’s ~8 EUR. Pay in cash when you entry, please.
Lunch of 24th of September provide for additional cost of 300 RUR ~4 EUR. Also you can go to cafe or bring meal by yourself. Lunch will be in lunch box with disposable tableware and appliances. Lunch include soup, salad and main course.
Address: Russia, Moscow, Malaya Gruzinskaya street, 27-2, Pilgrim House of Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception of the Holy Virgin Mary. (ACA is not affiliated with any sect or religion. We just rent the rooms for our event for a reasonable fee.)
Moscow metro map in english is here.
Visa to Russia:
Room prices (breakfast included):
- A single person room: 60 Euro
Link of this page is: http://www.vdamoscow.ru/acaeuropeanmeeting2016